Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sporadic Update

Hmmm...I have not posted since New Year's! It's been over two weeks!


I have now successfully completed two weeks of my freshman winter quarter. We have almost finished decorating our new room! Our overall theme is Europe, but France decor is currently dominating so I am attempting to add a little bit of London into the mix. It shouldn't be too hard to find stuff, seeing as though my room at home is filled with European decor. As far as school goes, I must say that my classes are rather diverse, in that, 2 out of 3 of them do not pertain to my major. Astronomy is...different, psych of sex is...graphic, and macroeconomics is...all about income. I have been slacking a tad, I must admit. However, I will plan to catch up on all of my reading and a few assignments this weekend. I normally never go out more than twice a week, but I am really trying to get out there just a little bit more and make the effort to meet new people. I have loved getting closer to the new ADPi girls that joined this quarter. Jade is absolutely adorable and I have come to find that we are a lot alike over the past couple of weeks. And Kayva is one of my new roommates and one of the sweetest girls I know! This past week was a little overkill, so next week I plan to stay in and be productive!!
SPRING BREAK 2011


I am a very relieved that there is no school Monday and thankful for a three-day weekend! I just came "home home" for tonight to catch a break, house sit with my friend, and chill with the fam, but I will be back tomorrow night! I am bummed I couldn't make it to Whistler for College Weekend...if only I had a passport or enhanced driver's license!! However, at the same time, I need to make some mooolah for VEGAS! Only about two months and I'll be hitting the Strip with two of my best friends! Well, I better go finish laundry, some classic episodes of The Bachelor, and print pictures from Bartells. 

More to come (:

No comments:

Post a Comment